Ten quick points for all Christians to note carefully.
1. Jesus is the Word of God become flesh.
2. The Bible is part of the Word of God.
3. Jesus is not the Bible and the Bible is not Jesus.
4. Jesus as the Word of God is truly God and is worthy of worship.
5. The Bible which is part of the Word of God is not God and cannot be worshipped.
6. Jesus as the Word of God existed before His incarnation.
7. The Bible as part of the Word of God was written by men from different cultures and time period under the inspiration of the Spirit of God.
8. Jesus is the One who saves and not the Bible.
9. Jesus as the Word of God is infallible.
10. The Bible as part of the Word of God is inerrant but can be used for fallible and infallible purposes.
Jesus Christ as the Word of God is documented in the Gospel of John chapter 1.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1)
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father. (John 1:14)
Jesus as true God worthy of worship is documented in the writings of Saint John and other parts of the New Testament.
Eight days later, his disciples were again in the house, and Thomas was with them. The doors were shut, but Jesus came and stood among them, and said, “Peace be with you.” Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side; do not be faithless, but believing.” Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:26-28)
Then one of the elders said to me, “Weep not; lo, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.” And between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders, I saw a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth; and he went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who was seated on the throne. And when he had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each holding a harp, and with golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints; and they sang a new song, saying, “Worthy art thou to take the scroll and to open its seals, for thou wast slain and by thy blood didst ransom men for God from every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and hast made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on earth.” Then I looked, and I heard around the throne and the living creatures and the elders the voice of many angels, numbering myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, “Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!” And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all therein, saying, “To him who sits upon the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might for ever and ever!” And the four living creatures said, “Amen!” and the elders fell down and worshiped. (Revelation 5:5-14)
Inerrant means, “free from error.” Biblical inerrancy is the doctrine that the Bible is accurate and totally free from error.