Taped on Long Island in May of 1999, James White debates Roman Catholic Apologist Robert Sungenis on the biblical and historical merits of the Mass. This debate deals with vital topics like:
• What is the history of the Mass?
• What about transubstantiation?
• Why is the Mass called a sacrifice?
• Can a priest “re-present” Christ on the altar?
• How did the early church view the “Eucharist”?
Was the sacrifice of Christ a “once for all” event or is it to be repeated over and over as in the Roman Mass?